Apogee Containers specializes in direct screen printing on PETE, HDPE, PP, Plastic or metal bottles and jars ranging from 1 ounce to 2 gallons. Our minimum production run is 10,000 bottles and we can print over 250,000,000 bottles annually. To make the greatest impact with your artwork, we can print up to 8 colors and print 360 around the container. We also have excellent relationships with many packaging distributors an blowmolders to help you find the perfect container for your product.
Screen printing is a process where ink is applied directly to the surface of your bottle or glassware. It gives your product a creative, craftsman image that becomes part of the bottle and helps it stand out on the shelf…beyond just a sticker. Screen printing has many benefits when compared to other label options:
- Very durable - doesn’t fade, stain, scratch, tear, wrinkle, or peel off
- Excellent adhesion to glass, plastic or metal containers
- Waterproof and heat resistant
- Clean and precise – no rough label seams or edges
- Bottles arrive ready to fill – no hassle of applying labels
- Order only what you need – no label inventories – NO WASTE
- Extensive range of customer colors and metallic inks available
- 360 degree wrap-around printing available
- Neck printing available
- Cost competitive with other labeling options at a PREMIUM Appearance
Apogee Containers also specializes in custom labeling on Tubes for cosmetics, personal care, nutraceutical and industrial applications. Through our relationships with tube suppliers we can supply you with quality tubes that showcase your
brand and meet your budget. Tubes can range from clear to opaque, with a
variety of colors to choose from, and the silk-screen labeling process is state-of-
the-art for the industry.
- A clear tube with a clear label will allow the product to be visible to the consumer.
- Opaque tubes are available in a variety of colors to match your logo and marketing colors.
- All labels use the same silk screening process, with brilliant colors that won't fade or wear.
- The silk screen process is consistent, high-speed, fully automated, nothing by hand – allowing for the highest-quality label.
- The labels are able to withstand filling, sealing, and shipping without pealing off or wrinkling, and are able to withstand temperature and humidity changes.
PRESSURE SENSITIVE LABELING
Apogee Containers also specializes in applying Pressure Sensitive labels for both front and back as well as full-wrap applications. We have a sister company that can supply you with quality plastic containers ranging from 1 ounce to 1 gallon for a wide range of applications. Pressure sensitive labels are printed full-color, silk-screening process, with consistently brilliant, non-fade colors. Labels are wrinkle free, durable, and hold up well to heat and humidity.
Apogee Containers has silk screen machines capable of printing multiple colors on containers up to 2 gallons, with non-fade, brilliant full-color process. Large-format allows for large containers to have a single label. Labels are durable and hold up well to heat and humidity.
High speed automated state-of-the-art OMSO silk screen equipment capable of printing up to 8 colors. We can supply you with quality printed HDPE or PETE containers that showcases your brand with clear, see-through bottles in a variety of shapes and sizes.
We print and decorate many shapes and sizes of industrial bottles. Our printing process can be performed on flat, cylindrical, convex, concave, oval, irregular,
raised, taper, and embossed surfaces. Single color & multi-color screen printing or labeling services are available.
Apogee Containers specializes in a variety of industrial printing and label needs, including printing on large mouth jars from 2oz to 128oz. We can supply you with a wide-assortment of jar choices. Single color & multi-color screen printing or labeling services allow for a diverse range of options to showcase product in a consumer-friendly container.